Delicious coffee granita and hazelnut liqueur to refresh your summer!
Summer has arrived and with it the high temperatures that invite us to enjoy refreshing drinks. What better way to beat the heat than with a homemade coffee and hazelnut liqueur granita? In this article, we will share a simple and delicious recipe so that you can prepare this irresistible drink in the comfort of your home .
The coffee granita and hazelnut liqueur is a perfect combination of intense and refreshing flavors. The coffee provides that characteristic bitter and stimulating flavor, while the hazelnut liqueur adds a sweet and aromatic touch that makes it a true delight for lovers of intense flavors.
This recipe is ideal to surprise your guests at a summer gathering or simply to enjoy on a sunny afternoon . In addition, it is very easy to prepare and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
Get ready to enjoy a refreshing and delicious drink that will make you completely forget about the summer heat!
- Coffee: 4 cups
- Hazelnut liqueur: 1 cup
- Whipped cream: 1 and ½ cups
- Agave syrup or honey: 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla essence: 1 tablespoon
- Orange: 1 unit.
- Start by brewing 4 cups of Viaggio Espresso coffee using the method of your choice and allow to cool.
- Grate the skin of an orange and reserve the zest.
- Once the coffee has cooled, pour it into a freezer-safe tray or container and place it in the freezer. Be sure to leave enough room for it to expand when frozen.
- In another bowl, mix the whipped cream, vanilla essence, agave syrup or honey, and orange zest. Combine the ingredients well until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Whip the cream by hand until it begins to thicken slightly. Then refrigerate it again to keep it fresh.
- Take the coffee tray out of the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for about 5 minutes to make blending easier.
- Then, pour the frozen coffee into a blender and blend until you get a smooth, lump-free slush consistency.
- To serve, place a granita base in chilled glasses, then layer with whipped cream and again a layer of granita.
- If you want, you can garnish the glasses with a little extra orange zest or even crushed hazelnuts.
- Enjoy immediately and savor this refreshing and delicious iced coffee and hazelnut liqueur!